Tuesday 15 February 2011

Inspired me: Neo Patch Bag by Kate Moss


Everybody has some hobby. I make bags. This Saturday I hope to buy leather to make shoulder bags that I designed myself. The design was inspired by an old vintage bag I own. It's spacious, functional, comfortable and it goes well with everything. It's my favourite travel bag and my festival bag, and my everyday bag... It's simply the bag one loves. The second bag collection by Kate Moss for Longchamp inspired me to match different colours and textures... Neo Patch is a vintage, patchwork style bag designed in Kate's favourite colors including graphite gray, jade green and cherry red.


It's wonderful and I love the edgy colour combination! It's truth the design calls attention, but most important it's practical as the colours mach most shoes and clothes - there is no need to change the bag before you leave home; it's light - made of lambskin, lizard and other lighter weight leather pieces. I'm excited to go leather hunting!

And that's the bag that inspired my design: