Sunday 13 March 2011

Home on Wheels - Best Caravan Interior Design


Many times on this blog I emphasized how much I love to travel. And I really do! Since I've moved to Argentina, road tripsbecame my favourites. Car travelling gives us the flexibility of deciding our own route and travel times. We can also stop off wherever we want and it gives us the opportunity to see and experience more. In our times, we loose so much of the magic of travelling, that otherwise we would have experienced if we hadn’t travelled by plane.

I've never been a great fan of caravan holidays until recently, when I came across with this wonderful caravan manufactured by Caravanolic, a Spanish architectural studio. I was smitten with it's original interior design, functional and modern yet personal and cheerful. I dare to say it looks like taking your home for a ride! I love it!